- August 24th: First Day of School
- September 4th: Q1 Fundraiser Kick-Off Popcorn Palace
- September 4th: "In It To Win It" Jersey Day PBIS Kick Off
- September 7th: Labor Day (No School)
- September 10th: Back To School Night
- September 17th: Data Night
- September 25th: Parent/Teacher Conference Day (No School)
New student applications are accepted through www.myschooldc.org. When selecting a school you will select Hope Community PCS – Lamond. Once your application has been submitted and you receive notification that your child has been accepted the following documents must be submitted to the school:
- Proof of DC Residency
- DC Child Physical & Oral Health Forms
- Immunization Record
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Lunch Application
** Students are not enrolled in the school until all supporting documents have been received.
Join Our Team
Are you a passionate educator? Are you ready to experience an empowering school culture that puts you in a decision-making role?
Are you ready to help students excel academically? If so, then become part of Imagine Hope Community Charter School.
Mission & Vision
It is our mission to shape the hearts and minds of our students positively, by providing them with an academically rigorous, content rich curriculum, an environment in which character is modeled and promoted, and a community in which to build trusting relationships with others.
It is our vision to create a school environment that helps students gain confidence and hope for their futures, as they acquire a sense of joy and satisfaction that comes through diligent effort and attention to their daily work.